Friday, February 6, 2009

Hawthorn for 2009 Premiership

I am not being a stuck up hawthorn supporter, but I see hawthorn holding the 2009 premiership cup every time I look at highlights from hawthorn's 2008 season. When I think hawthorn, the first thing that comes to mind is our forward line.

Lance Franklin
Jarryd Roughead
Mark Williams
Cyril Rioli

And then our midfield:

Sammy Mitchell
Luke Hodge
Chance Bateman
Rick Ladson
Jordan Lewis
Brad Sewell

and then the back:

Trent Croad
Campbell Brown
Grant Birchell
Luke Hodge (when he plays back)

They all played a part in hawthorn's 2008 grand final win against geelong.

In my opinion, the hawks have one of the best forward lines in the game, and the backline can also put pressure on their opponents.

Carn Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment